POSTS

How to apply for Nigerian Air Force 2026 recruitment

Image
  The Nigerian Air Force has commenced its 2026 recruitment exercise for eligible Nigerians seeking enlistment as tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. The recruitment is for the Basic Military Training Course 47/2026, with online registration opening on Thursday, September 3, 2026, and closing on October 14, 2026. The application is free of charge. The NAF advised prospective applicants to carefully study the eligibility requirements and application guidelines before submitting their forms. How to apply Interested applicants are required to apply online through the official NAF recruitment portal. ( CLICK HERE ) Applicants should: 1. Visit the NAF recruitment portal and select the BMTC 47/2026 recruitment exercise. 2. Read the recruitment guidelines and confirm that they meet the eligibility requirements. 3. Complete the online application form with the required personal, educational and other information. 4. Submit the application after checking that the information provided i...

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN,BENIN CITY, NIGERIAADVERTISEMENTFOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS

 

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN,

BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
ADVERTISEMENT
FOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS

PART I
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following teaching and non-teaching positions in the University of Benin, Benin City.
This advertisement will run for six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
UNIBEN Job Application Website: uniben.edu
Candidates should submit –via the online application portal, soft copies of their application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae and passport photograph.
A) The CV for Teaching applications should be presented in the following order:
A) Full Names (underline Surname)
B) Post Applied For
C) Date and Place of Birth
D) Marital Status                                         


E) Gender
F) Permanent Home Address
G) Contact Address
H) Mobile Phone Number(s)
I) Email Address
J) Google Scholar ID
K) Orcid ID
L) Nationality
M) State of Origin
N) Local Government of Origin
O) Number and Age(s) of Child/Children
P) Institutions Attended (with dates)
Q) Academic Qualifications (with dates)
R) Professional Qualifications (with dates and awarding bodies)
S) Details of Work Experience and Positions Held (with dates)
T) Full Details of Teaching and Research Experience, including PhD Supervised and Graduated
U) List of Publications (in chronological order)
V) Research in Progress
W) Membership of Professional Bodies
X) Community Service Rendered
Y) Extracurricular Activities
Z) Names and Addresses of Three Referees


B) The CV for Non-Teaching applications should be presented in the following order:
A. Full Names (underline Surname)
B. Post Applied For
C. Date and Place of Birth
D. Marital Status
E. Gender
F. Permanent Home Address
G. Contact Address
H. Mobile Phone Number(s)
I. Email Address
J. Nationality
K. State of Origin
L. Local Government of Origin
M. Number and Age(s) of Child/Children
N. Institutions Attended (with dates)
O. Academic Qualifications (with dates)
P. Professional Qualifications (with dates and awarding bodies)
Q. Work Experience
R. List of Publications (where applicable, in chronological order)
S. Membership of Professional Bodies
T. Community Service Rendered
U. Extracurricular Activities
V. Names and Addresses of Three Referees
  • Referees must send their reports (not later than one week after close of application) directly to the Registrar under confidential seal with SUBJECT HEADING BEARING THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT AND POST APPLIED FOR. At least one Referee must be from the applicant’s most recent/current place of employment.
Please note:
  • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to come along with originals of their credentials which include:
    (a) Academic/Professional Certificates
    (b) NYSC Certificate
    (c) Birth Certificate or Age declaration
    (d) State/Local Government of Origin
PART II
1.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING POSITIONS
Note: The basic qualification for Teaching positions is a first degree not below Second-Class Upper Division; or a Second-Class Lower Division with a PhD.
i. PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
PhD (in the relevant field) with substantial teaching experience, research and publications.
ii. SENIOR LECTURER POSITION
A PhD plus five (5) years of teaching experience with a minimum of 8 peer-reviewed publications.
iii. LECTURER I & II
PhD or Master degree plus three (3) years teaching experience with a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed Publications.
iv. ASSISTANT LECTURER
A Master degree plus PhD in progress and must show evidence of teaching and research potential or experience.
v. GRADUATE ASSISTANT
A first degree not below Second Class (Upper Division) subject to applicant showing adequate aptitude for teaching and/or research. First Class degree holders are encouraged to apply.
PETROLEUM AND ENERGY SYSTEMS RESEARCH CENTRE
a. Senior Research Fellow
A PhD or recognised appropriate professional qualification in Petroleum Engineering, plus a minimum of five (5) years teaching/research experience and minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 10 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
b. Research Fellow I
A PhD or Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, plus minimum of three (3) years teaching/research experience and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 7 years relevant industry professional experience in applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
c. Research Fellow II
A PhD or Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, plus minimum of three (3) years teaching/research experience and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 5years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.



AFRICAN CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
a. Senior Research Fellow
A PhD in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Sociology, Human Resource Management, or a related discipline, plus five years of teaching experience, with a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 10 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
b. Research Fellow I
A PhD or Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Sociology, Human Resource Management, or a related discipline and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 7 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
c. Research Fellow II
A PhD or Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Sociology, Human Resource Management, or a related discipline and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 5 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
CENTRE FOR FEDERALISM AND DEMOCRATIC STUDIES
a. Senior Research Fellow
A PhD in Political Science, Public Administration, International Relations, Law, Political Economy, Development Studies, Sociology, History, or a related discipline, with not less than five (5) years of teaching/research experience with a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 10 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
b. Research Fellow I
A PhD or Master’s degree in Political Science, Public Administration, International Relations, Law, Political Economy, Development Studies, Sociology, History, or a related discipline and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 7 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
c. Research Fellow II
A PhD or Master’s degree in Political Science, Public Administration, International Relations, Law, Political Economy, Development Studies, Sociology, History, or a related discipline and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications, and a minimum of 5 years working/professional experience in relevant industry/applicable field, this is subject to demonstrable evidence of professional competence, research capacity and scholarly contribution.
LIBRARY ACADEMIC STAFF
a. Principal Librarian:
A PhD degree in Library and Information Sciences or related discipline plus five (5) years of teaching experience with a minimum of eight (8) peer-reviewed publications.

b. Senior Librarian:
M.L.S. or Master degree in related discipline plus five (5) years of teaching experience and at least three (3) peer-reviewed publications.
c. Librarian I & II:
M.L.S. or Master degree in related discipline plus three (3) years of teaching experience and at least one (1) peer-reviewed publications.
2.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
(A) REGISTRY
i. Administrative Assistant (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Law and Education (non-science courses) not below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University
    • Must be computer literate.
    • NYSC certificate
ii. Higher Executive Officer (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A Third-Class degree or a good HND not below Lower Credit in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Law and Education (non-science courses).
    • Must be computer literate.
    • NYSC certificate
iii. Executive Officer (CONTISS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good ND not below Lower Credit/NCE in Non-Science Courses
    • Must be computer literate.
iv. Confidential Secretary I (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • GCE O level, WASC, NECO or NABTEB with credits in English language in not more than 2 sittings.
    • 50/120 wpm in typewriting and shorthand;
    • Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Administration, Office Technology Management or its equivalent with at least 3 years relevant working experience
    • NCE in Secretarial Studies/Administration, Office Technology Management with at least 5 years of relevant experience and proficiency in relevant computer applications
    • Proficiency in relevant computer application is required.
    • NYSC certificate
v. Confidential Secretary II (CONTISS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • GCE O level, WASC, NECO, and NABTEB with five (5) credits which must include a credit English language in not more than 2 sittings.
    • 50/100 wpm in typewriting and shorthand;
    • NCE/National Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Administration/, Office Technology Management with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
    • Proficiency in relevant computer application package is required.
vi. Senior Porter (CONTISS O3)
  • Qualifications:
  • At least 4 passes including English Language in SSCE/WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
vii. OFFICE ASSISTANT III (CONTISS 03)
  • Qualifications:
    • At least 3 credits in WAEC, NECO, SSCE, NAPTEP results

(B) BURSARY
viii. Accountant II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in Accounting not below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University
    • NYSC certificate
    • Must be computer literate.
(C) MEDIA & COMMUNICATION
ix. Laboratory Technologist II (Media & Communication) (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in Communication or Mass Communication not below Second Class (Lower Division) and H.N.D not below Lower Credit in relevant field registrable with the relevant Institute.
    • NYSC certificate
(D) ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
x. Laboratory Technologist II (Environmental Sciences) (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in Geomatics, Building, Quantity Surveying, Estate Management, Architecture not below Second Class (Lower Division) and H.N.D not below Lower Credit in relevant field registrable with the relevant Institute.
    • NYSC certificate
(E) OPTOMETRY
xi. Laboratory Technologist II (Optometry) (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in Opticianry, Science Laboratory Technology not below Second Class (Lower Division) and H.N.D not below Lower Credit in relevant field registrable with the relevant Institute.
    • NYSC certificate
(F) HEALTH SERVICES
xii. Senior Radiographer (CONHESS 09)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree in Radiography not below Second Class (Lower Division)
    • Evidence of registration with the Radiographer Registration Board of Nigeria
    • Post-intern and NYSC certificate
xiii. COMMUNITY HEALTH TECHNICIAN (CONHESS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • Prescribed three years training programme and a certificate at the School of Health Technology for Technician Cadre

Page 7

xiv. Senior Records Health Assistant (CONHESS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • West African School Certificate with 5 credits (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics
    • and a certificate from the School of Health Technology.
xv. Ward Orderly Assistant (CONHESS 03)
  • Qualifications:
    • At least 4 credits in WASC/NECO/GCE/SSCE/NABTEB including English Language
xvi. Dental Technician (CONHESS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • Diploma in relevant field.
(G) PHYSICAL PLANNING
xvii. Architect II (CONTISS 08)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class (Lower Division) in Architecture or related discipline, registrable with ARCON
    • H.N.D in Architecture not below Lower Credit registerable with ARCON
    • NYSC Certificate
xviii. Quantity Surveyor II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class (Lower Division) in Quantity Surveying
    • H.N.D in Quantity Surveying not below Lower Credit
    • NYSC Certificate
xix. Engineer II (Physical Planning) (CONTISS 08)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good B.Eng. degree not below Second Class (Lower Division)
    • NYSC Certificate
(H) ESTATE DEPARTMENT
xx. Engineer II (Works) (CONTISS 08)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good B.Eng. degree not below Second Class (Lower Division)
    • NYSC Certificate
xxi. Technical Officer (CONTISS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • Diploma in Engineering, OND or NCE (Technical) in the relevant area
(I) PROCUREMENT
xxii. Procurement Officer II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class (Lower Division) in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Insurance, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Purchasing and Supplies, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Actuarial Science and other related disciplines.

APPLY HERE

  • HND not below Lower Credit in Procurement or any of the above-mentioned discipline
  • NYSC Certificate
(J) CRPU/ICTU
xxiii. Chief Programmer (CONTISS 13)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good degree in Computer Science or Informatics not below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University or equivalent professional qualification with at least 12 years post qualification cognate experience in Programming.
    • NYSC Certificate
xxiv. Principal Programmer II (CONTISS 11)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good degree in Computer Science or Informatics not below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University or equivalent professional qualification with at least 6 years post qualification cognate experience in Programming.
    • NYSC Certificate
xxv. Senior Programmer (CONTISS 09)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good degree in Computer Science or Informatics not below Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University or equivalent professional qualification with at least 3 years post qualification cognate experience in Programming.
    • NYSC Certificate
(K) FARM PROJECT
xxvi. Farm Officer II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class Lower Division in Agriculture or related discipline
    • NYSC certificate
xxvii. Livestock Officer II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class (Lower Division) in Animal Science
    • NYSC certificate
xxviii. Animal Health Superintendent (CONTISS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • West African School Certificate or its equivalent with 5 credits
    • plus Diploma in Animal Health/ Agriculture/Forestry/ Husbandry/Fisheries from a recognized Institute of Agriculture
(L) GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
xxix. COUNSELLOR II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second Class (Lower Division) in Guidance and Counselling or Social Work not below second-class lower division from a recognized University.
    • NYSC certificate.

Page 9

(M) MASTER (USS)
xxv. Master III (CONTISS 06)
  • Qualifications:
    • NCE in French, Edo, Computer Science, Phonetics, Fine Arts, Music with four (4) years cognate experience
(N) TUTOR (UDSS)
xxxi. Tutor II (CONTISS 07)
  • Qualifications:
    • A good honours degree not below Second-Class Lower Division in Vocational and Technical Education with specialization in Digital Technology and GSM Repairs, Fashion Design and Garment making, Electrical/Electronic
    • NYSC Certificate
(O) DRIVERS/MECHANICS
xxxii. Senior Driver (CONTISS 03)
  • Qualifications:
    • 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in WAEC, NECO, GCE, SSCE in not more than 2 sittings, NABTEB, Trade Test Class II
    • Valid Class E Driver’s License
    • 4 years of working experience

Page 10

PART III
A. TEACHING POSITIONS
S/NDEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINEPOSITIONS ADVERTISED
AGRICULTURE
1.AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENTLECTURER I
2.AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION & RURAL DEVELOPMENTSENIOR LECTURER
3.ANIMAL SCIENCELECTURER I
4.AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENTLECTURER I
5.CROP SCIENCELECTURER I
6.FOOD SCIENCE AND HUMAN NUTRITIONSENIOR LECTURER
7.FOREST RESOURCES AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENTLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
8.SOIL SCIENCE AND LAND MANAGEMENTLECTURER I
ARTS
9.FRENCH (FOREIGN LANGUAGES)LECTURER I
10.HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIESLECTURER II
11.LINGUISTICS AND AFRICAN LANGUAGESLECTURER I, LECTURER II
12.MUSICPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER
13.PHILOSOPHYLECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
14.RELIGIONSLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
15.THEATRE ARTSSENIOR LECTURER
COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA STUDIES
16.ADVERTISINGASSISTANT LECTURER
17.BROADCASTINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
18.FILM AND MULTI-MEDIA STUDIESSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
19.MASS COMMUNICATIONLECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
20.PUBLIC RELATIONSLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
COMPUTING
21.COMPUTER SCIENCELECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
22.CYBER SECURITYSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
23.DATA SCIENCESENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
24.INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
25.INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
26.SOFTWARE ENGINEERINGSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
EDUCATION
27.ADULT & NON-FORMAL EDUCATIONLECTURER I, LECTURER II
28.CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II,
29.EDUCATION EVALUATION & COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
30.EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONSSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
31.EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENTLECTURER II
32.HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATIONASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
33.HUMAN KINETICS AND SPORTS SCIENCELECTURER I, LECTURER II
34.SPECIAL EDUCATIONPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
ENGINEERING
35.AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
36.CHEMICAL ENGINEERINGLECTURER II

Page 11

S/NDEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINEPOSITIONS ADVERTISED
37.CIVIL ENGINEERINGLECTURER II
38.COMPUTER ENGINEERINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
39.ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERINGLECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
40.INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERINGLECTURER I, LECTURER II
41.MARINE ENGINEERINGPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
42.MECHANICAL ENGINEERINGLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
43.MECHATRONICS ENGINEERINGPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER, GRADUATE ASSISTANT
44.METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERINGPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER, GRADUATE ASSISTANT
45.PETROLEUM ENGINEERINGLECTURER I, LECTURER II
46.PRODUCTION ENGINEERINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
47.STRUCTURAL ENGINEERINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
48.ARCHITECTURELECTURER I, LECTURER II
49.BUILDINGLECTURER I, LECTURER II
50.ESTATE MANAGEMENTPROFESSOR, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
51.FINE AND APPLIED ARTSLECTURER II
52.GEOGRAPHY AND DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENTSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I
53.GEOMATICSLECTURER I, LECTURER II
54.QUANTITY SURVEYINGLECTURER I, LECTURER II
55.URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNINGSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
LAW
56.COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL LAWLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
57.JURISPRUDENCE & INTERN. LAWLECTURER II
58.PRIVATE AND PROPERTY LAWASSISTANT LECTURER
59.PUBLIC LAWLECTURER I
LIBRARY
60.JOHN HARRIS LIBRARYPRINCIPAL LIBRARIAN, SENIOR LIBRARIAN, LIBRARIAN I, LECTURER II
LIFE SCIENCES
61.ANIMAL & ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
62.BIOCHEMISTRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
63.ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT & TOXICOLOGYLECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
64.MICROBIOLOGYLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
65.PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGYLECTURER I, LECTURER II
66.MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
67.ACCOUNTINGLECTURER I
68.ACTUARIAL SCIENCEPROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
69.BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONLECTURER I, LECTURER II
70.ENTREPRENEURSHIPLECTURER I, LECTURER II
71.FINANCELECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
72.HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENTLECTURER I, LECTURER II
73.INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MGT.LECTURER I

Page 12

S/NDEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINEPOSITIONS ADVERTISED
74.INSURANCEASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
75.MARKETINGSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I
NURSING SCIENCES
76.MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSINGSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
77.MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH NURSINGPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER
78.PUBLIC/COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSINGLECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
79.PUBLIC HEALTHPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER, GRADUATE ASSISTANT
OPTOMETRY
80.ENVIRONMENTAL AND PUBLIC HEALTH OPTOMETRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
81.LOW VISION AND VISION SCIENCESENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
82.OCULAR HEALTH AND CONTACT LENS PRACTICESENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II,
83.PRIMARY CARE AND PAEDIATRIC OPTOMETRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
PHARMACY
84.CLINICAL PHARMACYSENIOR LECTURER
85.PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRYLECTURER II
86.PHARM. & PHARM. TECHNOLOGYLECTURER II
87.PHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
88.PHARMACOGNOSYLECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
89.PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I
PHYSICAL SCIENCES
90.CHEMISTRYSENIOR LECTURER
91.GEOLOGYLECTURER II
92.MATHEMATICSLECTURER II
93.PHYSICSSENIOR LECTURER
94.STATISTICSSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
SCHOOL OF BASIC CLINICAL SCIENCES
95.ANATOMIC AND FORENSIC PATHOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
96.CHEMICAL PATHOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
97.CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICSLECTURER I
98.HAEMATOLOGY AND BLOOD TRANSFUSIONLECTURER I
99.MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY AND PARASITOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
100.ANATOMYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
101.MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I
102.MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCESENIOR LECTURER
103.OCCUPATIONAL THERAPYPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER, GRADUATE ASSISTANT
104.PHYSIOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
105.PHYSIOTHERAPYPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
106.RADIOGRAPHY AND RADIATION SCIENCEASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER,
107.SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPYPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
108.COMMUNITY DENTAL HEALTHLECTURER II
109.ORAL DIAGNOSIS & RADIOLOGYASSISTANT LECTURER

Page 13

S/NDEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINEPOSITIONS ADVERTISED
110.ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGY AND MEDICINESENIOR LECTURER
111.ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERYSENIOR LECTURER
112.ORTHODONTICSLECTURER I, LECTURER II
113.PAEDODONTICSSENIOR LECTURER
114.PREVENTIVE DENTISTRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
115.PROSTHETICS DENTISTRYLECTURER I
116.RESTORATIVELECTURER I, ASSISTANT LECTURER
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
117.ANAESTHESIOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
118.CHEMICAL PATHOLOGYLECTURER I
119.CHILD HEALTHLECTURER I
120.EAR, NOSE, THROAT, HEAD AND NECK SURGERYSENIOR LECTURER
121.FAMILY MEDICINELECTURER I
122.INTERNAL MEDICINELECTURER II
123.MENTAL HEALTHLECTURER I
124.OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGYASSISTANT LECTURER
125.OPHTHALMOLOGYLECTURER I
126.ORTHOPAEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGYLECTURER I
127.RADIOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
128.SURGERYASSISTANT LECTURER
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
129.APPLIED CHEMICAL SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER II
130.BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGYLECTURER I
131.GEOPHYSICAL SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
132.NATURAL SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGYLECTURER II
SOCIAL SCIENCES
133.ECONOMICSLECTURER I, LECTURER II, ASSISTANT LECTURER
134.GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNINGLECTURER I
135.LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCEASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
136.POLITICAL SCIENCELECTURER I
137.PSYCHOLOGYPROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, SENIOR LECTURER
138.PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONSENIOR LECTURER
139.SOCIAL WORKSENIOR LECTURER
140.SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
VETERINARY MEDICINE
141.VETERINARY ANATOMYPROFESSOR
142.VETERINARY ANIMAL PRODUCTIONSENIOR LECTURER
143.VETERINARY BIOCHEMISTRYLECTURER I
144.VETERINARY MEDICINELECTURER II
145.VETERINARY MICROBIOLOGYLECTURER I
146.VETERINARY OBSTETRICS AND REPRODUCTIVE DISEASESASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, ASSISTANT LECTURER
147.VETERINARY PARASITOLOGYLECTURER I, LECTURER II
148.VETERINARY PATHOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
149.VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER
150.VETERINARY PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I

Page 14

S/NDEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINEPOSITIONS ADVERTISED
151.VETERINARY PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMOLOGYASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, LECTURER II
152.VETERINARY SURGERY AND RADIOLOGYSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
153.VETERINARY TEACHING HOSPITALSENIOR LECTURER
VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
154.AGRICULTURE/FINE ARTS EDUCATIONSENIOR LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER
155.BUSINESS EDUCATIONASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
156.HOME ECONOMICS, HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM EDU.SENIOR LECTURER
157.INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATIONSENIOR LECTURER, LECTURER I, LECTURER II
158.INSTITUTE OF EDUCATIONLECTURER I, LECTURER II, SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW, RESEARCH FELLOW I, RESEARCH FELLOW II
159.PETROLEUM AND ENERGY SYSTEMS RESEARCH CENTRESENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW, RESEARCH FELLOW I, RESEARCH ASSISTANT
160.AFRICAN CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIPSENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW, RESEARCH FELLOW I, RESEARCH FELLOW II
161.CENTRE FOR FEDERALISM AND DEMOCRATIC STUDIESSENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW, RESEARCH FELLOW I, RESEARCH FELLOW II
NOTE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shall be required to present their credentials and supporting documents at the point of interview. Please note that computer literacy is required for all positions.
ADVERTISEMENT DURATION: 6 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION
SIGNED
Bimpe Omoyiwola, fcpm
Registrar and Secretary to Council
University of Benin

Let me know if you would like me to format any specific parts into a custom document file, filter out requirements for a particular position, or check the closing timeline based on a specific publication date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELEASE OF RESULTS FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE 2026 UTME AND 2ND DAY (HOW TO CHECK)

LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU) DEPARTMENTAL SCHOOL FEES BRAKEDOWN

JAMB WITHDRAWS SOME 2026 UTME RESULT, ANNOUNCES MOP-UP EXAM ; HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE AFFECTED